Workstation Bridge Crane, can handle loads from 250 to 4,000 pounds can be easily moved along the bridge to any point within the rectangle formed by the two runways.
- Eliminate manual lifting: empower a single worker to move loads from one work station to another
- Supplement or replace multiple jib cranes and/or forklifts
- Free-up your existing overhead cranes for larger loads: use your Freestanding Workstation Bridge Crane to move loads up to two tons quickly
- Install flexibility: freestanding bridge cranes are ideal for rented facilities or when workflow changes are necessary; they are easily relocated and typically require a standard reinforced concrete foundation
- Enclosed Track Workstation systems are easier to operate and control than patented track systems - Low-profile steel track allows for greater use of ceiling space - The track’s “V” shaped profile prevents dirt accumulation inside tracks and maintains end truck and trolley-wheel alignment, ensuring smooth movement - Sturdy trussed steel track permits increased spans, meaning fewer supports are needed for runways, and overhead space is kept clear - These durable enclosed track workstation cranes can be fully customized, including telescoping or cantilevered bridges, tractor drives, mixed-capacity systems, and more VM Hoist & Crane is a proud supplier of Spanco Workstation Cranes but can source all major Enclosed Track System providers.